GTG Beverages Services and Benefits
Strategic Partnership - Non Traditional Approach
PHASE 1 - Managing risk through a Vigorous Qualifying Process (VQP) We will manage the risk of your growth to make sure your brand is ready to go to market. Most traditional beverage distributors try to sell a product, if it doesn’t perform to their standards in three months, it’s discontinued. This process will eliminate that risk as well as the risk of spending ahead of sales.
PHASE 2 - Getting and Growing Distribution GTG Provides speed to market with a relentless pursuit to build long term value. Contiguous distribution plans, retail authorizations, store level execution and brand strategy development are the key focus.
- GTG Manages a Multi-Channel Distribution Network
- Traditional beverage and beer DSD
- Natural food
- Grocery wholesale
- Specialty food
- Distributor Partnerships: Our direct sales capabilities begin with www.ThirstMonger.com. GTG Beverages’ direct store delivery distributor network is comprised of over 50 traditional beer wholesalers, Coca-Cola bottlers, wholesale grocers, soft drink distributors and food service distributors and is continually growing. GTG has 4 regional representatives that call on retail buyers and work intimately with distributors' management team and sales departments to increase sales and distribution, and to develop marketing timelines and programs to fit each market.
- Crew Drives & Educational Seminars
- Key Buyer Access & Excellent Retail Execution
PHASE 3 - Collaborative Investment Spending Co-Investing in Brand Within Market to Elevate Sales and Foster Growth
- GTG will invest cash to fund slotting based on target retail strategy collaboratively developed
- GTG will invest cash to fund marketing and advertising based on marketing strategy collaboratively developed
Our product development initiatives are influenced by real world beverage branding experience. We are dedicated to quality and excellence in the creation of successful and unique beverages. Our approach includes formulation, brand positioning, graphic design, marketing research, and roll-out strategies with the end result delivering quality, competitive and profitable beverage brands to distributors, retailers, and satisfied and refreshed consumers.